Using Dojo with Apache Click

André Gustavo Lomônaco
Hi,

Does anybody has a example using the Dojo Library ( <A href="http://dojotoolkit.org) &nbsp;">http://dojotoolkit.org)  with Apache Click

I can execute the Dojo normally in my Apache Tomcat using the .html extension, but when I convert to the .htm extension I got no error but I got no results either from the Dojo script

Thanks in Advanced

My Best Regards,

Andre Gustavo Lomonaco

Re: Using Dojo with Apache Click

gilbertoca
Hi, Andre Gustavo!

I understand Apache Click not interfere in the client-side use of the javascript. Click is responsible for handling server-side requests.  But as the docs says[1] you can do both with Click. Haven't done any webapp using Ajax with Apache Click, but I know you can find much information in the documentation and in the on-line examples[2]. Also, I've edited the wiki[3] page with information about this area.
Hope you can find the information you need in this references.

Regards,

Gilberto

Does anybody has a example using the Dojo Library ( http://dojotoolkit.org)  with Apache Click