Automatic component refresh via AJAX

Kiril Valev
Hi,

does a built-in feature exist which automatically refreshes a
component using AJAX? I created a Table which displays values from a
database. I need to refresh the table once per second.

Using jQuery "$.get" and "setTimeout()" would be a solution, but is
there a way of doing such things directly in Click?

Thanks!

Re: Automatic component refresh via AJAX

Bob Schellink
Administrator
Hi Kiril,

No, nothing like that exists in Click. setTimeout is a good way though. You could build a custom table to do that for you or just put the code in your page Javascript.

Kind regards

Bob